Plumbing Instructor Job, Latest Teaching Kenyan Jobs,
The Lamu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per Sections 59 of the County Governments Act.
PLUMBING INSTRUCTOR, J/G ‘H’ LCPSB/ADV/2021/23 (1 POST)
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
For appointment to this grade an officer must:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Have Diploma in Plumbing;
- Instructor training certificate from KTTC will be added advantage;
- Have proficiency in computer application; and
- Three (3) years’ working experiences as a Plumbing Instructor.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Theoretical and practical instruction in the area of specialization
- Preparing and maintain schemes of work, lessons plan, lesson notes, trainee records, teaching and learning materials
- Carrying out trainee assessment, ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Conducting co–curricular activities.
- Maintain trainees’ discipline and guiding and counselling trainees.
- Monitor students’ safe use of tools and equipment.
- Conduct written, oral or performance tests to evaluate students’ understanding of the procedures and concepts taught.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and dully fill job application form provided on our website www.lamu.go.ke / www.lamu-cpsb.org. together with required documents and send to:
Lamu County Public Service Board
P. O. Box 536-80500
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card;
- Academic & Professional Certificates and Testimonials;
- Copies of clearance certificates from:
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID);
- Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional
- Any other relevant supporting
- Important information
- The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 8th October 2021
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.