Enrolled Nurse III Job, Current Nursing Job Vacancies in Kenya,
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Have Certificate in any of the following disciplines: Kenya enrolled Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Community Health Nurse, Kenya enrolled midwife, Kenya enrolled psychiatric Nurse /midwife from a recognised training institution;
- Have Enrolment certificate issued by Nursing council of Kenya;
- Have Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Have Certificate in computer application skills from a recognised institution;
Duties and responsibilities at this level will involve: –
- Assessing patients and clients and establishing health care needs;
- Planning and implementing Nursing care inventions based on patients /client’s needs;
- Provide appropriate health care service including immunization, antenatal care, delivery, referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Evaluating health care outcomes on patients /clients preparing individualized reports;
- Making appropriate discharge for patients;
- Conducting assessment of school health needs;
- Planning implantation interventions and preparing periodic reports;
- Maintain records of patients on patients/Clients personal and health condition/care;
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and dully fill job application form provided on our website https://lamu.go.ke/download/jobs-application-form/. together with required documents and send to:
Lamu County Public Service Board
P. 0. Box 536-80500
job application form:
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card;
- Academic & Professional Certificates and Testimonials;
- Copies of clearance certificates from:
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID);
- Ethics and Anti—Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
Any other relevant supporting documents.
- The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 25th February 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.