Sales Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Lam Line is a home and real estate marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners, home buyers, sellers, tenants, real estate agents, mortgage professionals, landlords and property managers find and share vital information about homes, real estate, mortgages and home improvement. We transform the way consumers make home-related decisions. We provide a robust and growing suite of tools and services to help local real estate, mortgage, rental and home improvement professionals better manage and market their businesses.
SALES EXECUTIVE JOB
Sales Executive Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Researching and analysing sales options.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Recommending, Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, useful information, and guidance.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Recommending profit and service
- Maintaining a clear database that displays all lead contacts and status of prospects and Clients.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities.
- Identify target markets and analyze current market Research customers’ needs and wants as well as competition information Devise and implement strategic plans to meet customers’ demands.
- Working collaboratively with site assistants, other teams, agents including external agents to plan and implement familiarization programs with a company portfolio.
- Being the custodian of all numbers and ensuring the financial targets are met on a monthly Overseeing the sale process all the way from initiation to closing, preparation of offer letters, hand over to operations and after-sale services with the client to ensure.
Sales Executive Qualifications
- Diploma in real estate, sales and/or Marketing or any relevant field
- At least 1 years’ experience in the sales and marketing
- Self-driven, working well under minimum supervision
- Computer skills
- Leadership skills
- Motivation for sales and meet sales goals
- Confident and with good negotiation skills
- Skilled in selling to customer needs
- Deal closing skills
- Professionalism in property management
- Good communication skills
- Flair in marketing
- Great interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Real Estate) to [email protected] by Sunday 21st February 2021 at 5:00pm. Indicate current/previous salary on your CV
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.