Sales and Administration Coordinator, Latest sales vacancies
Starting salary of 40,000Ksh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Following up on sales leads with new customers and existing customers that are not buying certain products.
- Facilitating a positive customer experience and providing best service standards including cash customers to ensure they are served promptly and efficiently.
- Representing the business positively and with enthusiasm.
- Preparing customer sales orders for delivery.
- Preparing quotations and price lists for existing and potential customers.
- Ensuring that customers are operating within approved credit limits.
- Managing customer complaints and communicating with management.
- Maintaining effective, friendly and professional communication skills with customers and Staff by email and telephone in line with business requirements.
- Providing effective, professional and clear reporting in team meetings and by telephone to management.
- Communicating with management regarding new product enquiries.
- Ensuring sufficient stocks are maintained to meet customer demand and addressing deficiencies to management.
- Following up on open sales orders and closing sales order.
- Adhering to internal procedures
- Attending to customer premises to address customer concerns and to capture sales.
- Assist team members to provide customer best service level.
- Participate in understanding of customer requirements including menus.
- Ensuring cash customers are served promptly and efficiently.
- Responsible for supervising and recording staff attendance accurately.
- Reporting to management daily on staff members, junior staff compliance with uniform wear and reporting on lateness and low performance.
- Maintaining staff leave records.
- Ensuring staff leave is managed in line with business work practices.
- Ensuring business permits, property rent and rates and vehicle permits are submitted and paid for on time.
- Assisting directors with ad hoc administrative matters.
- Ability to embrace change.
- Maintaining high levels of productivity.
- Capable to work independently with limited supervision and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in clear communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to take position of responsibility and leadership.
- Should have at least 2-3 years’ experience in sales and 1 year in admin.
- Should be familiar with the SAP System.
- Should be good in telesales
- Should reside in Mombasa
How to Apply
SEND YOUR CVs TO [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.