Laboratory Technician Job, Latest University Jobs In Kenya,
Job Ref No: KABU01/AD/SC01/10/01
Job Description: Laboratory Technician II, in Food and Beverage Production
Job Contract Type: PERMANENT
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Production
- Diploma in Calinary Arts OR Eqivalent Diploma Qualification in a related field
- Three (3) years of related work experience
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a Recognized Institution
- In-Charge of the Food Laboratory and Manage the daily functions in the laboratory.
- Induction and training of learners in the Laboratory for practicals.
- Assist, Supervise students in their respective assignments in the Laboratory.
- Regular maintenance of Food and Beverage Equipment in the Laboratory.
- Ensure cleanliness of the Laboratory and all equipment therein.
- Receiving and Storage of food and related supplies for practicals in the Laboratory.
- Conduct regular inventory of equipment and supplies in the Laboratory.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter