Laboratory Technologist III Job, Medical Jobs 2020,
Position: Laboratory Technologist III Job Group ‘H’
Nbr of posts: 4 POSTS
- Cleaning and sterilizing laboratory glass ware, surfaces and equipment;
- Carrying out chemical/microbiological analysis on samples (food, water, waste waters and beverages)
- Extracting, isolating and identifying drugs, pesticides and heavy metals from biological and miscellaneous samples
- Preparing laboratory reagents;
- Documenting and receiving samples for analysis; and disposing laboratory waste.
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Applied sciences (chemistry, Analytical chemistry, industry chemistry, Biology), food science and technology, Medical Laboratory Technology or sciences biotechnology from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer applications skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE and details of the vacancy on the particular vacancy. Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 2nd December, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
• Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
• Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.