Liaison Officer Job, Current Legal Jobs,
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a State Corporation registered under Legal Notice Number 4 of the State Corporations Act Cap 446 in January 2019 as a Level 6 Tertiary Hospital and is now operational offering specialized referral services. The Hospital is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced expertise in the following listed areas. These positions will be on full time basis.
LIAISON OFFICER – KUTRRH/DPLRMLO/379 – 1 POST
The liaison officer shall be tasked with coordination between the hospital and another entity. In this role, they will act as the middle person between the hospital and the other entity to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications, and generally ensure that the relationship is as beneficial as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the hospital’s business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of the hospital
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside the
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the hospital and any issues that arise
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the hospital and the other entity
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the hospital
- Proactively solve misunderstandings and address issues that could arise
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary
- Act as an ambassador of the hospital to the community
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in political science, international relations, environmental law, international law or a related field is
- A first-level university degree (preferably in communications or a related field) combined with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in place of the advanced university
- A minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible work experience in international relations, governance and negotiations are
- Experience in governmental liaison organizations on sustainable development issues is
- Experience in researching and drafting of official reports and correspondence for inter- governmental organizations is desirable.
- Experience in policies, programmes and governing structures organizations is
- Experience in the application of rules and protocols of organizations is
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya,
Soft Skills Required
- Effective communication skills (both written & verbal communication skills)
- Supervisory skills
- Good time
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- High standards of professional
- Responsive, prompt and effective provision of
- Excellent interpersonal
- Client service support and public
- Key Skills and Competencies (technical, numerical & analytical skills)
- Project Management Skills
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO Nairobi Kenya
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 4th May 2021. Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Kenya University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital careers portal: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including.
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through official telephones/ email.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.