Dermatologist Job, Current Medical Jobs,
The Hospital is seeking to create a panel of surgical and medical specialists who will be engaged on part-time basis in the following specialized areas:
- Reviewing patients and instructing in writing and ensuring all the recommendations are carried
- Undertaking on call duties including clerking, investigating and managing patients.
- Conducting ward rounds, clinics and theatre days as scheduled/directed.
- Conduct medical research
- Training, supervising and mentoring Clinical Officers, Medical Officers, Medical Interns and other
- Undertaking medico-legal duties including filling of 3 forms and court attendance.
- Undertaking medical examinations and preparing Medical
- Participating in community outreach duties including care and treatment
- Ensuring data and information is collected, transmitted and utilized to the benefit of the customer and service provider.
- Conducting disease surveillance, prevention and control
- Carrying out health education and promotion.
- Refer patients to other medical specialists for further diagnosis of complex or unclear disorder or disease within the
- Establish plan of care for patients, centered on slowing the progress of their disease or disorder, and incorporate diet and lifestyle changes, as well as monitored medications within or without the hospital
- Any other duties as directed by the Head of the Department
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized institution
- Master of Medicine in one of the stated specialized discipline from a recognized institution
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC).
- Recognition as a specialist by the KMPDC
- Valid Practice
- Professional Insurance Indemnity Cover.
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Knowledge of relevant legislations
- Knowledge of professional standards
- At least three years of working experience as a medical consultant/ specialist in a reputable institution
Soft Skills Required
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Observational skills
- Analytical skills
- Compassionate skills
- Team player
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 4th May 2021. Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Kenya University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital careers portal: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through official telephones/ emails.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.