Registry Officer Job, Administration Jobs Kenya 2021,
Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance and security of customer records to facilitate easy retrieval.
Title: Registry Officer
Job Reference No.RO/MFS/08/2021
Type of engagement: Permanent and Pensionable
- Ensure safe custody of Society’s customer/member records.
- Ensure proper coding of member files to facilitate easy retrieval of the same.
- Responsible for monitoring utilization of registry budget.
- Lead the Registry team to deliver all planned and agreed performance targets to ensure that the team is efficient and value adding to the Society.
- Ensure proper and accurate maintenance of members records
- Continuously work on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Registry.
- Ensure that all members’ queries are handled and resolved in the shortest time possible.
- Recommend improvement on Sacco forms
- Put systems in place to ensure proper control in the movement of files.
- Prepare a report on membership admissions to assist in decision making.
- Ensure adherence to ISO standards.
- Ensure development of self as well as all team members through performance feedback, recommend training where appropriate and coach and mentor individuals for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Records Management or its equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience.
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to [email protected] or apply online application form application form and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 10th September 2021.
NB: Those who do not qualify need not apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.