Corporate Affairs & Public Relations Manager Job, Communications Jobs,
Reports to the Managing Will be responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing the Corporation’s Communications & Public Relations strategy to build relationships and communicate a positive image & brand of Kenya Railways.
a) Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing appropriate Corporate Affairs strategies, programmes, and policies for all stakeholders to achieve positive image &
- Designing programmes to create and maintain a positive image of the corporation to the external
- Managing the production and dissemination of information with targeted publics through appropriate channels in line with the corporate mission and vision.
- Managing the Corporation’s Customer Care function to enhance client satisfaction in line with the Corporation’s Service Delivery
- Managing and coordinating research into stakeholder’s perceptions and image of the Corporation, to achieve positive reputation for the Corporation.
- Leading the implementation of the Corporation’s media-relations strategy to enhance goodwill and positive coverage for the
- Planning & managing the Corporation’s key
- Managing the development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Developing and implementing crisis management strategies to alleviate crisis situations and maintain positive
- Leading, motivating and developing the divisional staff to achieve business and people objectives.
b) Requirements for the Job
- Master degree in Communication/Marketing/Business, or relevant area
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, business, social science or related
- At least ten (10) years relevant work experience, three (3) of which should be in management position
- Membership in PRSK/MSK/IPRA/ CIM or relevant professional body
- Attended a Leadership Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Meets the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How To Apply
Applications to be addressed to the:
Managing Director, Kenya Railways,
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Wednesday, 12th May, 2021.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KENYA RAILWAYS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.