Reporting & Analysis Manager Job, Other Professions,
Title: Assistant Manager – Reporting & Analysis, Correspondence and Meetings Management
Job Location: Nairobi
Responsible for:Managing correspondences channelled to the office of the Commissioner General, reporting, analyzing data for informed decisions, organizing and recording meetings deliberations as well ensuring feedback on all action items.
- Compile and proofread presentations for internal/external meetings
- Analyse data and submit reports on key findings to the Manager operations for decision making
- Manage all correspondences channelled to the office of the commissioner General
- Prepare divisional budgets, procurement, and training plans.
- Compile management and board reports
- Organise and play a secretarial role in meetings
- Recommend and implement a meetings management system
- Ensure maintenance of requisite records
- University Degree in Business Administration, Statistics or related field from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge and experience in Operations, reporting and Analysis.
Minimum years of experience
- Must have at least four (4) years’ relevant work experience one (1) of which should be at Supervisory level.
Competencies required for this Role
- Knowledge in current tax and anti-corruption legal framework, practices and policies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Must be of high integrity
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Performance driven and result oriented
How to apply
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.