KRA Officer Job Vacancies In Kenya (Litigation)
Officer – Litigation Job, Latest Legal Jobs,
Department: Legal Services and Board Coordination,
Division: Legal Services,
Responsible for (Purpose of the job)
- Providing litigation support services on matters affecting the Authority.
Tasks and outputs
- Offer support in the research and preparation of legislation that impact on KRA and recommendations for any necessary amendments.
- Offer support in the preparation of Memoranda of Understandings, bilateral and multilateral legal instruments with tax implications.
- Represent KRA in mainstream courts, Tax Tribunals, and other courts.
- Offer support in analyzing Judgments and Rulings.
- Drafting of Pleadings and Defenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB).
- A Post graduate diploma in Law.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- Possess a valid Practicing Certificate (LSK).
- Computer literate.
Minimum years of experience
- One (1) year post admission experience in commercial law and litigation practice in a comparable organization.
Competencies required for this role
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent decision making skills and capabilities
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 4th March 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter