Manager Marketing & Communication Job at KRA
Responsible for overseeing all marketing and communication functions in Southern Region.
Marketing & Communication Job Responsibilities
- Effective resource and budgeting utilization in the Marketing & Communication function of the region
- Cascading departmental programmes and initiatives and customising them to suit the local environment
- Liaising with the Regional Coordinator and Technical heads in the Region so as to ensure support in delivering the Department’s mandate in the region
- Liaising with Chief Manager – PR & C on all matters related to Media Relations in Southern Region including preparing articles and press releases for the media; ensuring protection of Authority brand; establishing working relationships within the press and publicity community; plan and oversee press events; detect public relations issues as they emerge and address them directly; research and write briefing materials.
Qualifications for the Marketing & Communication Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism/ Marketing/ Public Relations/Media Studies/ Communications or a related field
- Professional Membership in MSK/CIM/PRSK Relevant work experience required
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant working experience in a communication team, especially in a large organization.
- Additional experience in the mainstream media will be an added advantage Skills required
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as journalistic ability
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Media relations
- Creative ability to devise communication strategies
- Strong public speaking skills
- Writing skills.
How to Apply
Apply for the Marketing & Communication Manager Job.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.