KRA Manager Kenya Jobs (Payroll & Staff Benefits)
Manager – Payroll & Staff Benefits Job, HR Jobs 2021,
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Support Services (CSSD),
DIVISION: Human Resources,
SECTION/UNIT: Compensation & Benefits ,
- Responsible for Managing the Authority’s payroll and staff benefits, including reporting and ensuring payroll accuracy and compliance with applicable regulations.
- Manage payroll workload to meet operational requirements
- Manage administration of all staff benefits
- Oversee compliance with statutory reporting and online filing requirements
- Oversee the maintenance of current employee data systems
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely
- Prepare and review payroll account reconciliations
- Review and improve payroll policies and procedures
- Ensure all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Interpret new legislation impacting payroll
- Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Produce reports for management review.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Human Resource Management or related field from a recognized institution.
- Post graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) OR CPA(K)/ACCA
- Membership to a Professional Body – IHRM/ ICPAK
- Minimum of five (5) year’s specific and relevant work experience in Payroll Management.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 4th March 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter