Kenya Revenue Authority seeks a self-driven and performance oriented individual to fill the position of Chief Manager – Performance Management within the Corporate Support Services Department. Reporting to the Deputy Commissioner – Performance Management.
The job holder will be responsible for Overseeing and managing all activities in their business cluster as per the performance management cycle.
- Providing responsive and proactive support and advice to line managers on performance management related issues from planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Responsible for the interpretation and application of performance management policy and all other frameworks guiding management of performance in the respective business areas.
- Implement a process of tracking progression from goal setting, mid-year reviews and end of year evaluations to support individual, team and organizational performance.
- To provide effective performance management consultancy, guidance, technical and administrative expertise for the respective departments on all performance management matters.
- Drive targeted communication and capacity building programs in the performance management process to enable managers to effectively evaluate and measure individual and team performance and to optimize performance and productivity.
- Ensure Board commitments and cross cutting issues are cascaded across their respective departments and captured in the relevant PCs.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports to each Line Manager on attainment of goals, PIP and development plans.
- Ensure that staff in the business areas complete their PCs and appraisals within the set timelines.
- Prepare PC and Appraisal reports of the business areas and forward to the Performance Analysis & Reporting Manager for consolidation.
- Ensure that performance coaching program is effectively implemented in their respective business areas.
- Provide Coaching and mentorship support to divisional staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related discipline from a recognized university with preference in HR.
- A Post Graduate qualification in Human Resource Management.
- Experience of performance management in a progressive organization is desirable
- Additional professional qualification/certification in performance management will be an added advantage.
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
- At least seven (7) years’ work experience, with three (3) years’ being at senior management level.
The ideal candidate should possess the following characteristics:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic agility and strong interpersonal skills.
- Focused and result driven individual.
- High integrity
- Team player
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 25th May 2022.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
How to Apply
Apply for the job here