Chief Manager – Domestic Taxes Investigations Job, Legal Jobs Kenya 2021,
This role is responsible for ensuring consistent interpretation and uniform application of the relevant tax laws in tax crimes investigation.
- Assist in development of strategies, policies and procedures relevant to tax crimes investigations
- Manage direct and control investigations operations
- Report to and advise the deputy commissioner on technical matters relating to investigation operations
- Negotiate and set performance targets and ensuring their achievement through performance management
- Liaising with other programs and stakeholders on all matters relating to investigations operations
- Preparing staff for the desired changes in work styles, attitudes and work ethics
- Review and provide technical guidance on matters as they arise in the cause of investigations and enforcement
- Responsible for the management of physical assets in the division for effective utilization.
- Supervision of day to day operations and management of performance and development of staff in the Section
- Development and management of the Section’s work plan.
- Drive initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the section
- Tax Law, Tax Investigations Operations
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in similar role with at least 3 years in management.
- A university degree in law, business administration, economics or related field from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to [email protected]
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to [email protected]
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)