This role is responsible for implementing marketing strategies to drive business growth in line with KESRA goals.
- Analyze/forecast trends and develop innovative strategies to enhance brand position and grow brand awareness levels.
- To develop and implement marketing in line with the strategic objectives of the School and support.
- Coordinate all publicity efforts for the School.
- Conduct market research, product development, and students’/participants’ enrolment.
- Develop simple and complex advertising strategies for the School/all products, and monitor impact.
- Set and drive digital marketing strategies through the various tools for the School, and establish a strong client relationship on these platforms to enrich customer service.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate online media campaigns (innovative and effective).
- Coordinate execution of SEO/SEM, analytics, social media management.
- Develop strategies to create new relationship and partnerships with relevant stakeholders and ensure that existing collaborations are actively engaged.
- Set KPI’s and measure ROI for marketing activities undertaken.
- Oversee daily operations/coordination and supervision of the Unit
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets.
Academic and Professional qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Commerce.
- Membership to a relevant professional body e.g. MSK
Relevant work experience required
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the market trends, competitors in the market and future outlook.
- Expert in marketing and ability to implement new and innovative marketing strategies
- Proficiency in data management and analytical skills.
- Social media strategist
- Interpersonal and cross-functional skills
How to Apply