KRA Assistant Manager Jobs Kenya (Alternative Dispute Resolution)
Assistant Manager – Alternative Dispute Resolution Job, Current Legal Jobs,
Department: Legal Services and Board Coordination,
Responsible for (Purpose of the job)
- The purpose of this role is to participate in the implementation of Dispute Management and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Initiatives and other activities in the Division.
Tasks and outputs
- Participate in the implementation of Dispute Resolution Management initiatives including Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) initiatives;
- Participate in Case Review Forum;
- Review cases for ADR suitability/unsuitability;
- Participate in preparing and reviewing of Comprehensive Information Packs (CIP) for facilitators;
- Participate in sensitization of stakeholders on ADR strategies employed by KRA;
- Review ADR settlement agreements;
- Review/ prepare technical and other reports for CTDR;
- Prepare strategic and operational reports
- Prepare sector specific issues arising out of ADR meetings;
- Assist to maintain updated reports and database for disputes handled at ADR;
- Monitoring of general performance targets for the Division;
- Assist in the Administration, monitoring and compliance function of the division.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BCom), Finance or Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Law.
- A Master’s Degree, CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Must have undertaken 20-hour training on mediation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Management courses.
- Exposure to disputes management, resolution and mediation skills.
Minimum years of experience
- Four (4) years’ experience in dispute resolution practice, One (1) of which should be in a Supervisory position in a comparable organization.
Competencies required for this role
- Strong administrative and managerial skills
- Excellent decision making and capabilities
- Excellent planning , organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 4th March 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter