KRA Assistant Manager Jobs In Kenya (Conveyancing & Legal Research)
Assistant Manager – Conveyancing and Legal Research Job, Latest Legal Jobs,
Department: Legal Services and Board Coordination,
Division: Board Coordination,
Section: Conveyancing and Legal Research,
Responsible for (Purpose of the job)
- Providing conveyancing and Legal Research services on matters affecting the Authority and follow up on compliance with statutory requirements.
Tasks and outputs
- Make proposals on the Section’s work plan and budgets.
- Implement agreed systems and procedures to enhance efficient and effective prevention and execution of business risks.
- Supervise research and preparation of legislation that impact on KRA and make recommendations for any necessary amendments.
- Participate in stakeholder engagements (ICPSK, IOD, SCAC, AG, Lands Registries).
- Supervise the drafting of legal opinions and instruments.
- Supervise Legal Research carried out in the Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB).
- A Post graduate diploma in Law.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- Possess a valid Practicing Certificate (LSK and ICPSK).
- Computer literate.
- Management courses.
Minimum years of experience
- Four (4) years post admission experience in commercial law and conveyancing practice, one (1) of which should be in a Supervisory position in a comparable organization.
Competencies required for this role
- Strong administrative and managerial skills
- Excellent decision making skills and capabilities
- Excellent planning , organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 4th March 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter