Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Associate – Internal Audit Job, Audit Job Vacancies In Kenya 2021,
▪ Ensure good relationship with clients is maintained in the process of performing client work.
▪ Build an understanding of client business. Know and share valuable client info like: Change of key personnel e.g. new C-level joined; Events at client e.g. new product launch, closure of office, etc. while striving to achieve positive feedback from each client through formal and informal mechanisms.
▪ Business development through Identifying & escalating opportunities for further work while on an engagement while participating in research and in writing proposals.
▪ Work collaboratively, internally and externally
▪ Share knowledge and work across boundaries
▪ Ensure demonstration of cultural awareness and sensitivity.
▪ Ensure risk management through completion of risk management documents and ensure they are signed off and a task code obtained before starting any engagement.
▪ 2 + years Internal Audit or IT Internal Audit Experience
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, IT or related relevant degree course
▪ Holds a professional certification such as CIA, CISA, ACCA, CPA etc.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication
▪ Team management skills
▪ Flexible in style and quite willing to learn new ways, methods and approaches
▪ Ability to adapt methodologies and techniques to unique circumstances
▪ Self-motivated and is willing to ask probing questions to uncover client opportunities
▪ Attention to details
▪ Excellent interpersonal and team building skills, ability to organize and motivate others as well as work in a multi-cultural environment
▪ Great Inter-personal skills, quick to learn and result oriented
How to Apply
Click the link provided to fill in the application form: Experienced Hire – Candidate Application Summary
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your application letter and CV quoting ‘Associate-Internal Audit’ to [email protected] by 13 September 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.