Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Manager – Intelligent Accounting Change Job, Current Accounting Kenyan Job Vacancies,
▪ Driving the finance of the future agenda through embedding technology into day to day operations.
▪ Managing accounting related engagements by leading small teams. In some instances, leading the intelligent accounting teams’ inputs into larger, multi-disciplinary teams.
▪ Planning and managing client engagements and project budgets while providing quality work on engagements.
▪ Providing technical knowledge, direction and training to engagement teams to produce quality deliverables on time and on budget.
▪ Developing and maintaining relationships with decision makers at key clients while impacting on revenue and client relationships through innovation.
▪ Contributing to proposals development efforts by driving market initiatives.
▪ People management and performance development.
▪ Working with senior management teams to formulate strategies and plans, ensuring implementation of the function’s strategic initiatives.
▪ Involvement in community and office initiatives such as CSI and business unit initiatives.
▪ Building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and KPMG individuals.
▪ Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent).
▪ Bachelor’s degree in commerce, finance/accounting, economics with a bias towards technology related courses.
▪ Very strong technical accounting in IFRS.
▪ Demonstrated working knowledge of accounting and Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems as well as data analytics solutions.
▪ At least seven (7) years in career history in a similar role in terms of scale and complexity.
▪ Experience of managing teams.
▪ Ability to think laterally and analyse scenarios while drawing suitable conclusions and knowledge of leading practices in financial management, accounting concepts and project management.
▪ Demonstrated ability to lead implementation of technology solutions aimed at delivering extreme finance automation, process improvements, boosting foundation automation by deploying adaptive technologies, embed digital analytics, lead progressive data management and mining of untapped data sources.
▪ Strong understanding of recent developments in accounting.
▪ Analytical ability and attention to detail.
▪ Problem solving attitude and ability to apply accounting concepts to unusual one-off situations.
How to Apply
Click the link provided to fill in the application form: Experienced Hire – Candidate Application Summary
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV on or before 15 September 2021 giving details of your qualifications and experience to [email protected] and strictly quote Manager Advisor – Intelligent accounting change/IAS/Aug 2021.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*