Chief Supply Logistics Officer Job, Latest Logistics Jobs Kenya,
Chief Supply Logistics Officer – Grade KPC 4
- Oversee the understudying of products demands in the market and at KPC
Depots/Terminals and carry out forecasts to determine realistic pumping schedules to
maximize pipeline utilization and ensure adequate product stocks in the storage depots
to meet customers’ requirements.
- Oversee the pipeline network pumping schedule in consultation with the oil industry
coordinator and communicate to the respective pumping stations for implementation
after approval by Operations Manager before.
- Coordinate preparation and periodic update the KOSF shipping nominations and ensure
implementation as planned by the Petroleum industry.
- Assist in preparing the Transportation and Storage Agreements for new Pipeline users.
- Keep abreast of Petroleum Industry decisions between the Marketers and the
Government and implement where KPC is involved.
- Represent the Head of Department in Oil Industry supply coordination meetings, in the
industry vessel scheduling/ullage committee and other industry stakeholder’s forums and
update management on critical industry issues requiring KPC action when delegated.
- daily/monthly Management reports on stock status and carry out other related.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Commerce or
equivalent from a recognized institution
- Minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience, three (3) years of which should
have been in a senior management level.
- Membership to a relevant professional body (e.g. CIPS, EBK)
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks.
- Proficiency in Computer applications including statistical package.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Demonstrated competence in work performance and results.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Considerable knowledge and understanding of KPC requirements including broad
knowledge on Statistical Techniques.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including ability to prepare
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to identify with precision the critical factors of a
problem in an impartial and objective way.
- Flexibility and responsiveness in handling and determining Operations issues , sound
analytical skills and the ability to identify with precision the critical factors of a problem in
an impartial and objective way.
- Ability to maintain professional status and keep abreast of evolving trends through
continuing professional development.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to visit the KPC website www.kpc.co.ke under the Career Opportunities section where the Job Descriptions and Specifications as well as the User Manual containing instructions on how to apply for the positions have been posted. All applications should be received not later than Tuesday, 6th July 2021.
Candidates interested in the positions are expected to fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six
of the Constitution of Kenya. They must upload copies of the following;
(i) Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations
(ii) Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
(iii) Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
(iv) Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
(v) Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and
gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will
lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.