Administration Manager Job, Latest Administration Jobs Kenya,
Administration Manager – Grade KPC 3
- Ensure formulation, review and implementation of Company administrative and records
- Ensure provision of fleet management services including maintenance.
- Ensure effective and efficient management of incoming and outgoing mails (internal and
- Ensure records are managed in compliance with statutory provisions and Company quality
- Ensure efficient provision of all auxiliary and housekeeping services.
- Provide strategic oversight on matters pertaining to the ROW.
- Liaise with regional administration to address issues of encroachment/informal settlement
along the right of way.
- Sensitize communities along the ROW on issues of rights, safety and obligations as per the
- Develop and review ROW policies and procedure manuals and address all issues related to
- Ensure effective administration of the Gymnasium and Company Staff Housing Estates.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the Social Science field
- Post Graduate Qualification in Business Administration or Human Resource Management if
the first degree is not in Social Science
- Minimum ten (10) years’ relevant work experience, five (5) of which must be at a management
- Membership to a relevant professional body
- Leadership course lasting not less than two (2) weeks
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Fulfill requirements of Chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
- Demonstrated competence in work performance
Key Skills & Competencies
- Excellent leadership skills including effective interpersonal, communication, influencing and
negotiation skills and the ability to relate to people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Considerable knowledge of administration policies, systems and procedures
- Understanding of the purpose, background and policies of the Company
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain professional status and keep abreast of evolving trends in administration
through continuing professional education programmes
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to visit the KPC website www.kpc.co.ke under the Career Opportunities section where the Job Descriptions and Specifications as well as the User Manual containing instructions on how to apply for the positions have been posted. All applications should be received not later than Tuesday, 6th July 2021.
Candidates interested in the positions are expected to fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six
of the Constitution of Kenya. They must upload copies of the following;
(i) Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations
(ii) Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
(iii) Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
(iv) Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
(v) Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and
gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will
lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.