Who We Are:
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKOpoints” inside local retail outlets, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers. Our first consumer solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the company which owns and operates Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
- Lead workstreams with Product and QA to design and develop our applications
- Work with peers to find efficient solutions for architectural problems
- Improve test automation by writing unit tests and guiding others in this process
- Implement CI/CD processes
- Keep up to date with the open-source ecosystem to ensure new frameworks and technologies are being used in KOKO’s applications
- Manage Level 3 support functions for production systems which include immediate fixes to any critical defects or essential enhancements in the live systems and setting a high standard for such support service levels within the engineering team
- Contribute to building a strong culture of technical excellence within the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience developing real-time, low-latency, high-availability, and high performing ad serving applications using platforms such as Doubleclick or Ad Butler
- Good understanding of ad serving technologies and workflows such as RTB, SSP, and DSP
- Expert in integrating front end and back end RESTful applications including offline and synchronization techniques
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application – Familiarity with Cloud/ SaaS architectures
- Good understanding of Python, Django, Flask, and third-party frameworks tools and SDKs
- Experience working with product managers, designers, and QA in a SCRUM environment
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization
- Ability to build, implement, and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery
- Strong problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
How To Apply:
Kindly follow the link provided to apply for the position through the company’s website.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.