Agency Relationship Manager Job, Customer Service Jobs Kenya 2021,
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKO Points” inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Our first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact.
As Agent Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the relationship and performance management of KOKO Agents in your designated zone. Your will drive the acquisition of customers through Joint Business Planning (JBP) with Agents and the execution of Trade Marketing initiatives. You will need to achieve targets related to growing our customer base.
- Oversee the performance and relationship management of KOKO Agents in your zone
- Manage and lead a team of Agent Relationship Representatives
- Drive customer acquisition through Joint Business Plans and Trade Marketing Initiatives with Agents
- Set monthly priorities and execute on activity plans to ensure delivery of targets
- Ensure effective execution of all Agent Network Sales processes through the sales cycle to enable a positive Agent and customer experience
- Engage collaboratively with in-house Agent and customer support teams and marketing
- Recruit, manage and mentor a team of Agent Relationship Representative
- Gather market intelligence and customer feedback and share back to commercial leadership
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business-related area of study
- 5+ years experience in a similar position ideally from FMCG or Telco
- Commercial acumen
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Comfort role modeling behaviors in line with KOKO culture, including leadership, professionalism, customer orientation, safety consciousness, and innovation
- Unquestionable Integrity
How to Apply
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!