Examinations Administrator Job at KNEC
KNEC SCALE EC 13 (ONE POST)
The Principal Examinations Administrator will act as Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer on matters related to examinations administration and test development.
Duties for the Examinations Administrator Job
- Manage diaries and organize appointments, meetings and conferences which may include collating meeting documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Act as a first point of contact and develop network relationships with internal and external key stakeholders;
- Coordinate venues and arrange travel itineraries;
- Coordinate the preparation of KNEC Board papers, Ministerial Briefs, Cabinet Submissions and Legislative Assembly Briefs;
- Ensure requests for advice or correspondence are provided in a professional and timely manner;
- Carry out specific projects and background research and present findings.
Examinations Administrator Job Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Education specializing in English Literature from a recognized institution; OR
- Bachelors Degree in either Secretarial Studies or Business Management/Administration with Post Graduate Diploma in Education;
- Masters Degree in a relevant field;
- Must have served as a senior officer for at least three (3) years OR fifteen (15) years cumulative relevant work experience handling personal assistant related activities in a reputable institution. Those below Job group ‘N’ in Government or TSC or its equivalent need not apply;
- Must have evidence of proficiency and knowledge in Computer Applications;
- Candidates who have attended Senior Management Course lasting not less than four weeks will have an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed curriculum vitae giving details of day time telephone contact, e-mail addresses, current remuneration (enclose copy of your latest pay slip), names and valid current contacts of two referees on or before April 25, 2017 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
The Kenya National Examinations Council
P. O. Box 73598 – 00200
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automaticn disqualification. All shortlisted candidates in Scale EC 14 and below will be subjected to a Technical Test to be administered by the Council.
KNEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and people with Disability are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.