Intervention Specialist Job, Engineering Kenya Jobs 2021,
Kenya Markets Trust is currently seeking to recruit potential candidates interested in the following positions for an anticipated 5-year USAID funded project dubbed Western Kenya Water Program. The program objective is to strengthen rural and urban water services provision and water resources management across 8 Western Kenya counties. The positions will be based in Kisumu.
Re: Intervention Specialist – Urban Water Services (Two Positions)
Reporting to the Urban Water Services manager, the incumbent will be responsible in identifying and implementing innovative approaches aimed at improving the technical and commercial performance of the water utilities. With guidance from urban Water Services Manager, the Intervention Specialist will design and deliver technical assistance to water utilities aimed at improving overall efficiency, building the credit worthiness and enhancing relationship among key player in the urban water space.
- A degree in economics, water engineering, Public Policy and Administration, governance and/or urban
- At least 5 years’ working experience in providing technical assistance support to water utilities in a commercial sector and/or economic development or management consultancy
- Experience in providing operation and maintenance support to a water utility environment would be an added advantage
- Additional experience in rolling out District Metering Area (DMA) approach to NRW reduction to water utilities will be
- Good commercial acumen – appreciation of budgeting and financial
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to engage direct and indirect reports and peers
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please apply by sending your CV with a cover letter indicating names of at least three referees indicating the position title in the subject line to [email protected] Deadline for receiving applications is September 10, 2021.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.