Supply Chain Management Assistant Job, Supply Chain Kenyan Jobs 2021,
Kenya Law Reform Commission is a state agency established by the Kenya Law Reform Commission Act, 2013 (No. 19 of 2013). The Commission serves both National and County Governments in matters of Law Reform. It is required to keep under review all law of Kenya and recommend its reform in conformity with the letter and spirit of the Constitution of Kenya.
The Commission seeks to recruit competent and result-oriented persons to fill the following vacant positions.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II – KLRC 10 : Two (2) POSTS V/NO. 1/9/2021
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 29,966 – Kshs. 37,456 p.m.
House Allowance: Kshs. 10,000 p.m.
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 4,000 p.m
Terms of Service: Permanent
Medical: As per the current KLRC medical insurance cover
This position exists to support the administration of the procurement process, inventory management and control for the Commission in compliance with the i n t e r n a l procurement policies and manuals in accordance with the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act (PPADA), 2015 and Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Regulations (PPADR), 2020.
This is the basic entry grade for Supply Chain Management Assistant cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- Monitor the movement of stores, determine space requirements and position of materials and inventory;
- Receive materials, examine condition and completeness, maintain security and safe custody of stores;
- Issuing and rationing of stores and making recommendations for disposal of unserviceable
- Confirm all receiving documents; Bill of lading, packing list, delivery note ;
- Generate Goods Received Notes (GRN), bin cards, and other relevant documents;
- Receive and process supplier’s invoices for payment, record invoices, delivery notes, internal requisition purchase forms and any other relevant document on behalf of the department and attach all relevant documents to support payment of supplier’s vouchers;
- Ensure proper inventory of procured assets and boarded stores due for disposal and preparation of the reports;
- Ensure that the store is well organized to enhance easy access to goods, efficient utilization of space, and easier administration of the store operations that ensures safety security management;
- Issue goods to users as per the requests in a timely manner to the appropriate department, monitor stock levels and raise internal purchase requests for the stock replenishment;
- Implement the PPAD Act, 2015 and Regulations;
- File and safeguard all procurement proceedings, prepare and maintain stores records, keep custody of and update inventory records; and
- Participate in inspection and acceptance of goods and services
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C (Plain);
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills; and
- Demonstrated integrity and professional
In addition to the above requirements, an officer must have the following skills:-
- technical problem solving;
- Ability to articulate, interpret and implement national and international policies and development goals;
- resource management;
- Good Communication;
- Good records management; and
- Report writing
- Effective conflict resolution;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Relationship building;
- Confidentiality; and
- Ability to get on well with diverse workforce
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications attaching COPIES of the following documents:
- National Identity Card;
- Academic and Professional Certificates;
- Any supporting documents and testimonials;
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Compliance form from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Compliance certificate from A credit reference bureau;
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications as follows;
By completing ONE application form KLRC 1 downloadable from the Kenya Law Reform Commission website https://www.klrc.go.ke/index.php/vacancies and attaching the above required documents
Completed applications should be delivered at the Kenya Law Reform Commission offices on 3rd floor Room 321 or submit them on email through [email protected] on or before 20th September, 2021.
The Secretary/Chief Executive Officer Kenya Law Reform Commission Reinsurance Plaza, 3rd Floor, Taifa Road
P.O Box 34999 – 00100
- Only shortlisted candidates will be
- Any candidate who canvases for a post will automatically be disqualified from
- only one mode of delivery should be That is hardcopy or Email
The Kenya Law Reform Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.