Registered Nurse III Job, Nursing Jobs Kenya 2022,
REGISTERED NURSE III, JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 11’ (H) THREE (3) POSTS
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community, Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood illness (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery;
- Providing health education and Counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care; and
- Ensuring a tidy and safe Clinical environment; and
- collecting and compiling data.
How to Apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Candidates
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process. Qualified Women, persons with disability and those from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.