Finance Officer II Job, Current Finance Jobs Kenya,
FINANCE OFFICER II, JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 09’ (K) ONE (1) POST
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree Commerce (Finance Option), Business Management or Finance, Economics, Business Administration plus Certified Public Accountant (CPA) K or Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathering, compiling and analyzing information on commitment and expenditure trends and initiating appropriate corrective action as may be required;
- Compiling information required on budget monitoring and expenditure control including expenditures on salaries and allowances; and
- Initial processing of reallocations within the budget.
How to Apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Candidates
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process. Qualified Women, persons with disability and those from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.