Animal Health Assistant II Job, Kenyan Current Agricultural Vacancies,
ANIMAL HEALTH ASSISTANT II, JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 12’ (G) NINE (9) POSTS
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Certificate lasting not less than two (2) years in any of the following disciplines: – Animal Health, Environmental Health, Animal Health and Production from a recognized institution;
- Be registered by Kenya Veterinary Board (KVB); and
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carrying out simple treatment of animals;
- Participating in disease search and reporting;
- Demonstrating on milking techniques and external parasite control techniques such as dipping, spraying and dusting;
- Carrying out vaccination; and
- Undertaking closed castration, dehorning, de-worming, disbudding, docking, debeaking and hoof trimming.
How to Apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Candidates
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process. Qualified Women, persons with disability and those from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.