Graphics Designer Job, County Government Jobs in Kenya March 2022,
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY SECRETARY
GRAPHICS DESIGNER, JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 10’ (J) ONE (1) POST – Re-advertisement
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- At least two (2) years’ experience in graphic design work;
- Excellent Information Technology skills, especially with design and photo editing software;
- Exceptional creativity, innovation; and
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage for our brands;
- Study the design briefs and create engaging graphics out of it;
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements and other communication materials;
- Meet with brand owners to gain an understanding of their needs;
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of communications;
- Determine the size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material as well as font style and size;
- Produce drafts for review by stakeholders and make revisions based on the feedback received;
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect stakeholder specifications; and
- Any other duty as may be assigned by a competent authority.
How to Apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Candidates
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process. Qualified Women, persons with disability and those from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.