Driver III Job, Kenyan Current County Government Vacancies,
DRIVER III, JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 15’ (D) TEN (10) POSTS
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D (plain) or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- A valid driving license free from any endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicle(s) an officer is required to drive;
- Attended a First Aid certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution;
- Passed suitability Test for Driver Grade III;
- Passed Practical Test for Drivers conducted by the respective ministry;
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police; and
- At least two (2) years driving experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out routine checks on vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and break systems, tyre pressure etc;
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicle assigned;
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road; safety of the passengers and /or goods therein; and
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
How to Apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Candidates
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process. Qualified Women, persons with disability and those from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.