Water Director Job, Current Director Jobs Kenya,
COUNTY MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, WATER AND IRRIGATION
DIRECTOR – WATER, JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 03’ (R) ONE (1) POST – Re-advertisement
Terms of Service: Contract
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:
- Have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Water Engineering, Soil water and Environmental Engineering, Integrated Water Resources or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Have masters in Civil Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Water Engineering, Soil water and Environmental Engineering, Integrated Water Resources Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Have attended a leadership course lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Have twelve (12) years relevant work experience and at least three (3) as Deputy Director JG ‘Q’ Water or served in a comparable and relevant position in the public/private sector;
- Be a member of Institute of Engineers of Kenya; and
- Have registered with Engineers Board of Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of appropriate county water policies, legal and institutional framework for the implementation of the mandate of the department;
- Implementation of the strategic plan and objectives of the department;
- Provide technical and management guidance in all aspects of water resources management;
- Provide technical guidance in performing design work and scientific calculations;
- Incorporating new initiatives into the schemes of work; and
- Handling technical, administrative, human resource, budgetary and assets management issues.
How to Apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Candidates
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process. Qualified Women, persons with disability and those from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.