Health Administrative Services Director Job, Current Administration Job Vacancies Kenya 2022,
COUNTY MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND SANITATION
DIRECTOR, HEALTH ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES, JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 03’ (R) ONE (1) POST
Terms of Service: Contract
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Served in the grade of Deputy Director, Administration of Health Services or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Master’s degree in any of the following: Health Management, Hospital Administration, Health Planning, Public Health, Health Economics, Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence and administrative ability in the management of Health Services in a large health institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficient and effective management of health administrative services;
- Providing administrative support services to health related projects;
- Coordination of County Government programmes and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) involved in the delivery of health care services or in health related services
- Review, formulation and implementation of health and administrative policies, procedures and programmes; and
- Effective supervision, deployment, discipline, training and development of staff in the health administrative service.
How to Apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Candidates
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process. Qualified Women, persons with disability and those from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.