Chief Superintending Engineer Job, Current Kenyan Engineering Vacancies,
CHIEF SUPERINTENDING ENGINEER, JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 05’ (P) ONE (1) POST
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties include:
- Coordinating and supervision of all administrative and professional activities of any of the branches within the Agricultural Engineering Services;
- Planning, preparation of various projects and programs including mechanization, Agro-processing or major structures in soil and water engineering;
- Designing and executing the training program for the technical staff;
- Overall coordination of activities and administration of services in the divisions;
- Initiation and provision of technical support to the development of policies and legislation;
- Collaboration with relevant stakeholders in development and implementation of agricultural activities;
- Extension, Research liaison and training on agro-processing, food processing and value addition;
- Monitoring and evaluation of programmes and projects in the section;
- Handling technical, administrative, human resource, budgetary and assets management issues;
- Participate in preparation and supervision of the implementation of departmental financial documents;
- Team building and setting performance targets in consultation with Deputy director;
- Promote value addition and food processing of agricultural produce.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a field of Agricultural/food processing Engineering such as Soil and water, chemical and processing, mechanization/farm power structures or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in a field of Agricultural Engineering such as Soil and water, mechanization/farm power structures or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution is an added advantage.
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Candidates
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process. Qualified Women, persons with disability and those from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.