Chief Registered Nurse Job, Latest Nursing Jobs Kenya,
CHIEF REGISTERED NURSE, JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 07’ (M) ONE (1) POST
Terms of Service: Contract
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Served in the grade of Senior Registered Nurse for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid Practicing License from the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), Integrated Management of Adolescents and Adulthood Illnesses (IMAI), immunization and reproductive health;
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Facilitating patients/clients referral appropriately;
- Ensuring tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Conducting clinical teaching and assessment of nursing staff and students;
- Evaluating healthcare outcomes on patients/clients and preparing individualized reports; conducting occupational health needs assessment and making appropriate recommendations;
- Managing a health service delivery section/units;
- Ensuring effective utilization and safety of assigned medical supplies and equipment;
- Conducting desk reviews on health reports and implementing recommendations related to nursing;
- Caring for patients at the health service delivery unit using the nursing process;
- Monitoring healthcare outcomes at the service delivery unit and preparing reports; and
- Analyzing data for research and compiling reports.
How to Apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Candidates
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process. Qualified Women, persons with disability and those from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.