Nurse In Charge Job, Latest Nursing Jobs Kenya 2022,
Reporting to: Nursing Director
Kisumu Specialists Hospital is recruiting a suitable candidate to fill the above position. The successful candidate will join a dedicated team in KSH to offer world-class care and services to our patients.
To effectively add value on enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice at KSH.
The incumbent shall:
- Providing excellent nursing care to patients.
- Maintaining the Hospital’s policies, standards and procedures of nursing care.
- Prepare staff work schedules/Rota and assign available staff to specific patients
- Coach and mentor Maternity nurses
- Communicating effectively with all other patients’ care givers.
- Upholding statutory regulations as required by the nursing profession and the laws of Kenya.
- Safeguarding all Hospital and patients’ confidential information and property.
- Handling client complaints and incidents and escalating the same where necessary.
- Ensure accurate, proper and procedural documentation and proper record keeping of patients’ medical records in HMIS.
- Utilizing the available resources effectively for quality service delivery, profitability and cost containment.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) degree holder
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certified or Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- At least 2 years experience in a Maternity Department in a Hospital environment
- Valid NCK practice license
- Experience with HMIS is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team leader
- Good customer care skills.
Terms of Engagement: Permanent
How to Apply
Use the emails(s) below to apply
Nurse In-Charge Maternity: [email protected]
Resident Medical Officer: [email protected]
Laboratory Technologist Internships: [email protected]
Applicants should send their CVs with their contacts and a cover letter to emails below to reach us no later than :Friday 04th February 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KSH is an equal opportunity employer
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.