Micro Processor Systems & Electronics Trainers Job, Kenyan Teaching Jobs 2022,
Key Responsibilities: –
- Training in specific areas of specialization
- Development of technical Teaching and Training materials
- Supervising students on attachment
- Instructing, guiding and evaluating trainees in practical exercises
- Reporting progress and overall performance of individual trainees
- Participating in the development of the curriculum and training programmes
- Undertaking research in the respective training area
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Be Kenyan citizens
- Bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma or an equivalent in the advertised discipline.
- Pedagogical skills in Education, TVETA registration and registration with relevant and recognized professional bodies will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who strictly meet the requirements are invited to visit the institutions website and strictly submit their applications online via the link below; You will also be required to upload an up-to-date CV and a covering letter, clearly quoting the subject area you are applying for in the subject line and explaining your suitability against the essential criteria on the job profile. Applications close on Friday 2nd December 2022 The cover letter should be clearly addressed to:
The Chief Principal/Council Secretary
The Kisumu National Polytechnic
P.O. Box 143- 40100,