Business Development Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Vacancies in Kenya,
The Business Development Manager is responsible for business growth while ensuring memorable client experiences The role is concerned with improving and growing the institute business, by establishing and developing relationships with members, stakeholders and other partners.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership in the development and execution of the institute’s strategy on Business Development.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Perform any other functions connected therewith or incidental thereto.
QUALIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Professional certification in business, marketing or related field
- Member of a professional body in good standing
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Eight (8) years of service, three years of which should be relevant to this position and obtained in a reputable organization.
- Five (5) years experience in a leadership role
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Keya
- Lives the institute values
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard. Demonstrates energy & drive for things seen as challenging. Is not fearful of taking action & seizes more opportunities than others
- Relationship Building/Teamwork: Establishes rapport easily. Develops long term relationships based on mutual trust & confidence. Builds & maintains effective working relationships with peers, team members & others. Works in a collaborative way with others.
- Initiative: Proactively asserts influence over events to achieve goals. Demonstrates a readiness to generate ideas & solutions. Is self-starting & takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Operating Environment Awareness: Understands how the business works. Is knowledgeable about current policies, practices, trends & information affecting the organisation. Is aware of competitor activities & approach
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
How To Apply
All Application letters indicating role and reference number, together with Curriculum Vitae and relevant certificates should be sent online in PDF format addressed to the CEO KISM, [email protected] to reach him not later than Wednesday, 8th September 2021.
Kindly submit a filed KISM Job Application Form together with your application. The template form (Google Form) can be accessed using this link https://forms.gle/3XKchgoeJrgPLiLc9
KISM is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.