Ward Administrator Job, Latest County Government Kenyan Jobs,
The Kisii County Government invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan Citizens to fill vacancies pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
- Coordinating and facilitating citizen participation in the development of policies, plans and delivery of services;
- Enhance administrative capacity for effective functions and governance at the local level;
- Ensuring compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Facilitating inter-governmental relations and conflict resolution at the Ward level;
- Mobilize revenue collection and play a critical role in building businesses registers of ratepayers and business people in the ward;
- Overseeing safe custody of county government assets in the ward;
- Coordinating and liaising with other directorates and departments in the ward;
- Supervision of development projects in the ward;
- Providing linkage between the office and the community;
- Disseminating information to the public at the ward level;
- Articulate implementation of Articles 10 (on National values and principles of governance) and 232 (on values and principles of public service) of the constitution to the citizens;
- Exercise any other functions and powers delegated by the Sub-County
For appointment to this grade an officer must:-
- Be a Kenyan Citizen and originate from the Ward applying-SENSI WARD RESIDENTS PREFERABLY
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Administration and Management from a recognized university (Masers degree will be an added advantage)
- Have thorough understanding of devolution, the county development plans and objectives
- Have a work experience of at least two (2) years in administration and management at senior management
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the constitution
NOTE: -Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for; whilst enclosed together with a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, so as to reach on or before 16th May, 2022 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to: –
The Ag. Board Secretary/C.E.O, Kisii County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 1848 -40200, KISII.
Hand delivery applications can be dropped at the Kisii County Public Service Board offices situated along Kisii-Kilgoris Road near the Kisii Cathedral Junction Road.
For More information please visit www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.