GIS Officer Job, Current Quantity Surveyor Kenyan Jobs 2022,
The Kisii County Government invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan Citizens to fill vacancies pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
- Inputting, updating, and maintaining GIS databases, and coverage, layers, and linkages to various
- Conduct fieldwork as needed to prepare GIS datasets and associated deliverables
- Prepare GPS units (including sub-meter Trimble and Garmin) and provide instruction and support for collecting data in the field
- Preparing detailed maps using GIS and/or AutoCAD software;
- Inputting and reviewing GIS data for completeness, accuracy, and neatness;
- Creating map layouts and views of moderate difficulty and complexity;
- Conducting geo processing operations and database queries;
- Performing digitizing; conducting mapping research in the field and in the office to resolve conflicting information;
- Train staff in the use and preparation of GIS data and user
- Interpreting plans, plats, and legal
- Carrying out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a Kenyan
- Degree in survey, Geographical Information System, Remote Sensing or any other related field
- Have successfully served in grade 4 in a comparable position with similar responsibilities in like organizations for at least five (3)
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership capability;
- Must be conversant with the water
- A self-driven person with high need for achievement.
- Have good interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
NOTE: -Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for; whilst enclosed together with a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, so as to reach on or before 16th May, 2022 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to: –
The Ag. Board Secretary/C.E.O, Kisii County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 1848 -40200, KISII.
Hand delivery applications can be dropped at the Kisii County Public Service Board offices situated along Kisii-Kilgoris Road near the Kisii Cathedral Junction Road.
For More information please visit www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.