Deputy Director Job, County Government Jobs In Kenya 2022,
VACANCY NO. KSI/PSB/EA/14/2022: DEPUTY DIRECTOR PLANNING/ OPERATION & MAINTENANCE JOB GROUP ‘Q’ (1POST) TERMS: PERMANENT/ CONTRACT
- Preliminary assessments and designs for Water projects which include; Rehabilitation of existing projects such as boreholes, Earth dams, sand/subsurface dams, Water pipelines and Rock catchments;
- Valuation and estimation of engineering works undertaken by contractors;
- Preparation of technical site plans;
- Production of work estimates (bill of Quantities) and project costs;
- In liaison with other officers, compile technical project reports;
- Advise the directorate on project technical details;
- Ensure continued operation and maintenance of rural water schemes by keeping in touch with the water resource persons and community mobilizers for real-time information on boreholes operational status;
- Maintains borehole repairs equipment, parts and supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed equipment, parts and supplies; placing and expediting orders;
- Managing active boreholes inventory for broken down and repaired boreholes;
- Managing the Operation and Maintenance teams across the county; and
- Any other duty as allocated.
- Be a Kenyan
- Be in possession of a Degree in Water Engineering/Civil Engineering;
- Have experience of at least three (3) years in related assignment;
- Demonstrate high level of technical understanding of water infrastructure
- Practical knowledge on survey using GPS, Theodolite, Total station/ or Real Time Kinematic
- Proficiency in Computer Aided Designs
- Ability to plan and prioritize field assignment
NOTE: -Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for; whilst enclosed together with a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, so as to reach on or before 16th May, 2022 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to: –
The Ag. Board Secretary/C.E.O, Kisii County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 1848 -40200, KISII.
Hand delivery applications can be dropped at the Kisii County Public Service Board offices situated along Kisii-Kilgoris Road near the Kisii Cathedral Junction Road.
For More information please visit www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.