Principal Planning and Strategy Officer Jobs, Other Professions,
Undertake activities to ensure compliance with quality control, coordinate the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Institute’s Strategic Plan and annual work plans, develop strategies to achieve the Institute’s mandate; identify strategic risks facing the Institute and recommend mitigation measures and coordinate the risk management framework; Coordinate the development and implementation of the Performance Contract and ensure timely reporting; develop and implement the Institute’s M&E framework, tools and instruments and undertake studies and analysis to support the Departmental and Institute mandate.
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Assisting in performance contract planning and ensuring timely reporting;
- Conducting research on new products and services in order to advise on areas of improvement;
- To analyze and discuss findings based on regular Monitoring data;
- Timely data and performance reporting using benchmarks and trends;
- Reviewing planning and policy structures;
- Producing monitoring data in support of decision making and planning activities by the Institute;
- Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of KIPPRA Strategic Plan, Annual work plan, performance contract and KIPPRA activities;
- Preparing M & E quarterly and annual progress reports;
- Providing technical guidance to head of departments for implementation of M&E
- tools within their departments;
- Evaluating of the Institute’s impact on public policy influence through annual
- reviews of contributions of KIPPRA activities.
- Evaluation of completed projects;
- Evaluating the Institute’s policies and activities to advice on how best to meet core mandate;
- Developing and implement Monitoring and Evaluation framework;
- Developing and implement the risk management framework; and
- Undertaking institutional research and innovation.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, or related social sciences from a recognized institution;
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Qualification in monitoring and evaluation or project management;
- Six (6) years’ relevant work experience;
- Minimum of two (2) publications in institutional research;
- Qualification in Risk management will be an added advantage;
- Computer Skills; and
- Fulfil the requirements for Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly send your filled application form; cover letter; curriculum vitae, and certificates quoting the job title and reference as subject matter to the email below, on or before 12 April 2022 by 5:00 pm.
Email address: [email protected]
Hand-delivered applications should be submitted at Josim Instantaneous Consultium Limited Offices Located at Bazaar Plaza, Moi Avenue, Nairobi Fourth Floor Room No. D2
The public is notified of the following:
- All applications MUST be received on or before 12 April 2022 by 5:00 pm.
- KIPPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability, females, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply
- There are NO fees charged by KIPPRA for any application of these positions
- Canvassing for any of these positions will result in disqualification of the candidate
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to avail the following documents during the interview:
- Original academic certificates
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Evidence of publications where required
- Recommendation letter (s)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.