Principal Internal Audit Officer Jobs, Other Professions
The job holder will be responsible for implementation of internal audit programmes and controls in order to manage key risks in the Institute and preparation of objective audit reports.
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Developing internal audit policies and procedures;
- Developing, implement and reviewing the internal audit charter;
- Developing internal audit strategic plan;
- Developing annual internal audit work plans and budgets;
- Reviewing of internal audit reports;
- Preparing final internal audit activities reports;
- Supervising internal audit staff
- Liaising with external auditors and other external assurance providers;
- Providing advisory services to Management and the Board;
- Evaluating internal controls framework;
- Executing the annual internal audit work plan;
- Supervising assurance internal audit activities;
- Providing assurance on the effectiveness of Institute’s risk management framework;
- Liaising and work closely with the law enforcement agencies, commissions and professional bodies mandated to conduct investigations into incidents of fraud and other irregularities to prevent, detect and investigate identified malpractices;
- Ensuring follow up on implementation of audit recommendations; and
- Ensuring compliance with the Internal Audit Charter, Public Finance Management Act, 2015 Regulations and any other guidelines issued from time to time by the
- Government and the Institute of Internal Auditors.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other relevant fields from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in accounting or other relevant fields from a recognized institution;
- CPA (K) and CIA, CISA or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Active member of ICPAK or IIA;
- Minimum six (6) years relevant work experience;
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Computer skills in audit and accounting software’s; and
- Fulfil the requirements for Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
How to Apply
If you are interested, possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly send your filled application form; cover letter; curriculum vitae, and certificates quoting the job title and reference as subject matter to the email below, on or before 12 April 2022 by 5:00 pm.
Email address: [email protected]
Hand-delivered applications should be submitted at Josim Instantaneous Consultium Limited Offices Located at Bazaar Plaza, Moi Avenue, Nairobi Fourth Floor Room No. D2
The public is notified of the following:
- All applications MUST be received on or before 12 April 2022 by 5:00 pm.
- KIPPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability, females, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply
- There are NO fees charged by KIPPRA for any application of these positions
- Canvassing for any of these positions will result in disqualification of the candidate
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to avail the following documents during the interview:
- Original academic certificates
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Evidence of publications where required
- Recommendation letter (s)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.