Principal HR & Admin Officer Job, Administration Jobs Kenya,
To initiate, formulate and manage the implementation of human resource activities in such areas as recruitment, staffing, training and development, employee relations, welfare and remuneration within the framework of the Institute’s human resource objective, policies and regulations for effective management of Human Resources at the Institute.
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Preparing and overseeing implementation of human resource strategies, policies, procedures, programmes, work plans and budgets;
- Establishing and managing an efficient and effective, professional and sustainable human resource system;
- Overseeing and managing performance management and incentive systems;
- Coordinating, Monitoring and evaluating staff training and development programmes;
- Ensuring implementation of computerized human resources management infrastructure;
- Managing all industrial relations issues;
- Participating in the appraisal of staff in the department;
- Supervising staff in the department;
- Guiding members of staff by providing human resource advice and analyze information relating to staffs for decision making;
- Advising the management of legal implications of human resource issues related to disciplinary and employee grievances, transfers, and redeployment;
- Overseeing the security functions at KIPPRA by liaising with the stakeholders on a need basis;
- Monitoring the general maintenance of KIPPRA’s installations, grounds and offices;
- Ensuring development and adherence to maintenance schedules;
- Ensuring that general office services, transport and messenger services are provided efficiently by monitoring the utilization of resources and addressing shortages promptly;
- Coordinating human resource management activities; and
- Assisting in managing the day-to-day operations of the department.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Administration, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Diploma Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development or Industrial Relations, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- At least six (6) years’ experiences in Human Resource and Administration;
- Experience in using computerized Human Resource applications;
- Active full membership of IHRM;
- Computer Skills;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly send your filled application form; cover letter; curriculum vitae, and certificates quoting the job title and reference as subject matter to the email below, on or before 12 April 2022 by 5:00 pm.
Email address: [email protected]
Hand-delivered applications should be submitted at Josim Instantaneous Consultium Limited Offices Located at Bazaar Plaza, Moi Avenue, Nairobi Fourth Floor Room No. D2
The public is notified of the following:
- All applications MUST be received on or before 12 April 2022 by 5:00 pm.
- KIPPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability, females, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply
- There are NO fees charged by KIPPRA for any application of these positions
- Canvassing for any of these positions will result in disqualification of the candidate
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to avail the following documents during the interview:
- Original academic certificates
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Evidence of publications where required
- Recommendation letter (s)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.