Policy Analyst, Capacity Building Jobs, Other Professions,
Undertake assignments and provide technical advisory on public policy formulation and execution of public policy capacity building programs to build capacity of government of Kenya, private sector on matters of public policy. Executing capacity building agenda for stakeholders, developing and implementing the capacity development strategy, and to continuously undertake monitor and evaluate the implementation of capacity building programs.
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Promoting capacity building program for the Institute;
- Participating in developing and reviewing the Institute capacity building strategy and policy;
- Participating in conducting stakeholder capacity building needs assessment;
- Developing training manuals and materials;
- Establishing and manage the repository for training manuals and materials;
- Coordinating the capacity building activity in the Institute;
- Participating in Monitoring and evaluation of the capacity building programs;
- Develop partnership agreements in capacity building with key stakeholders;
- Undertaking relevant objective policy research and analysis to provide policy advice to government;
- Conducting capacity building activities for government and other stakeholders;
- Participating in enhancing the Institute’s networks and partnerships especially in capacity building;
- Disseminating research findings through seminars, roundtables, workshops and conferences;
- Publishing of research work including referred journals, and book chapters;
- Developing policy-oriented outputs such as discussion papers, working papers, policy papers, policy briefs among others;
- Contributing to the preparation of work plans to achieve the Institute’s mandate;
- Participating in policy engagement forums such as task forces, working groups among others;
- Participating in the preparation of quarterly and annual reports; and
- Developing content and publish in peer reviewing journals to disseminate research findings and contribute to the body of knowledge at national, regional and international levels.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or related social sciences from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in economics or related social sciences from a recognized institution
- Knowledge of basic statistical software for data entry, extraction and reporting; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly send your filled application form; cover letter; curriculum vitae, and certificates quoting the job title and reference as subject matter to the email below, on or before 12 April 2022 by 5:00 pm.
Email address: [email protected]
Hand-delivered applications should be submitted at Josim Instantaneous Consultium Limited Offices Located at Bazaar Plaza, Moi Avenue, Nairobi Fourth Floor Room No. D2
The public is notified of the following:
- All applications MUST be received on or before 12 April 2022 by 5:00 pm.
- KIPPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability, females, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply
- There are NO fees charged by KIPPRA for any application of these positions
- Canvassing for any of these positions will result in disqualification of the candidate
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to avail the following documents during the interview:
- Original academic certificates
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Evidence of publications where required
- Recommendation letter (s)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.