Director, Corporate Services Job, Director Jobs In Kenya
Head the Directorate of Corporate Services and oversee the Human Resource and Administration, Finance, Corporate Communications, and Information Communication Technology management in the Institute.
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Overseeing the Human Resource and Administration, Finance, Corporate Communications and Information Communication Technology management in th Institute;
- Formulating, interpreting, and implementing human resource, finance, corporate communications, and information communication technology policies, strategies, and programs;
- Responsible for the prudent management and utilization of all the resources under the above departments;
- Responsible for the development of a master strategy and business continuity management of the Directorate;
- Responsible for the implementation of the Institute’s resolutions on matters affecting the departments under his or her oversight role;
- Responsible for the consolidation of the departmental procurement plans and budgets;
- Responsible for teamwork and collaboration among the various departments under his or her supervision;
- Coordinate the preparation of respective board papers for Finance and Human Resource Board committees;
- Ensuring efficient, effective, professional, and sustainable human resource and administrative systems within the Institute; and
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the strategies of the respective departments.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Commerce, Accounting, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Masters of Business Administration degree or in any of the following fields; Human
- Resource Management, Commerce or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A minimum period of twelve (12) years relevant work experience eight (8) should be at management level;
- Leadership Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks cumulative from a
- recognized institution;
- Professional qualification and membership to a professional body where applicable;
- Computer application skills
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
- Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies, and Attributes:
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly send your filled application form; cover letter; curriculum vitae, and certificates quoting the job title and reference as subject matter to the email below, on or before 12 April 2022 by 5:00 pm.
Email address: [email protected]
Hand-delivered applications should be submitted at Josim Instantaneous Consultium Limited Offices Located at Bazaar Plaza, Moi Avenue, Nairobi Fourth Floor Room No. D2
The public is notified of the following:
- All applications MUST be received on or before 12 April 2022 by 5:00 pm.
- KIPPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability, females, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply
- There are NO fees charged by KIPPRA for any application of these positions
- Canvassing for any of these positions will result in disqualification of the candidate
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to avail the following documents during the interview:
- Original academic certificates
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Evidence of publications where required
- Recommendation letter (s)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.