Human Resource Manager Job, Current Kenyan HR Jobs,
REF NO. KIMC/HRM/HR/8/2021
An Officer at this will head the Human Resource Management Division.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Formulating policies, strategies and programmes on human resource issues.
- Analyzing the utilization of the human resource in the Institute and advising on proper deployment
- Making proposals on human resource planning and succession management;
- Analyzing staff performance and career progression and making appropriate recommendations
- Coordinating training need assessment for the Institute staff, and
- Interpreting and implementing human resource management policies, rules and regulations including those relating to pensions, salary administration labour laws and other statutes that impact on the human resource.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Chief Human Resource Management Officer or in a comparable position in the Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Bachelors’ degree in any of the following disciplines: Social Sciences, Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Master degree in any of the following disciplines: Social Sciences, Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less, than four (4) weeks from a recognized Institutions, and
- Shown merit, integrity, and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- In addition, candidates must adhere to the provisions of Chapter VI on Leadership and integrity, as enshrined in the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications quoting job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae; copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Transcripts and Testimonials; Daytime Contacts; Full Names and Contacts of three (3) referees to:
The Director/ CEO
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
Uholo Road, (South B), Nairobi
Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 42422 – 00100
So as to reach him not later than 28th September 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.