Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Graphic Designer Job, Latest Design Jobs kenya,
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATELY
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the missionof becoming the No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa. Kilimall serves a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that
span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfactionwith the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support, and many other premium services. We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
We are looking for outstanding candidates to apply for a vacant position in the capacity of Graphics Designer, in our Brand & Marketing Department. As a Graphics Designer, your role will entail;
1. Create overall layout and design for print and electronic media in adherence to brand guidelines.
2. Conceptualize, design and creatively package commercials, marketing promos, adverts and editorial products.
3. Design and produce materials – both digital and print including signage, brochures, webpages, posters, wallpapers, displays advertisements and more.
4. Provide creative concepts as well as make sound recommendations to improve corporate branding using graphics. 5. Execute and manage production of communications and translate project concepts into digital
6. Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability.
7. Test graphics across various media, amend designs after feedback and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
8. Video Editing.
WHO ARE YOU?
Required Skills and Competencies:
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to r[email protected] clearly stating the subject heading “GRAPHICS DESIGNER” by 18th April 2022. Please state your current and expected remuneration in your CV. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.